Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

BOULEVARD - ROBIN WILLIAMS LAST FILM

http://www.queerty.com/robin-williams-falls-in-love-with-a-male-prostitute-in-his-final-film-boulevard-20150619

I'm speechless this movie is sooo good.  It's so "real" and so "truthful" I can understand why he would have been depressed making it.  Reminds me of how Heath Ledger killed himself after making the "Batman" movie.  Hollywood - if you're going to give great actors great movies like this - please make sure they have a good support network.  OMG - to think he was going home to have wife there divorcing him after being on the set doing this movie.  Robin - we love you and miss you and you're one of the greats dude.  I haven't cried at a movie in I don't know how long.  Thank you Robin for showing that men have this issue also.  Thank you up there sweet angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment